Thursday, March 31, 2005

PHONE DROPPINGS AND DRAFTING

Well, dropping phones in water is contageous these days. My co-worker went home at lunch and was playing with his dog and somehow managed to drop his cell phone in the dog's water bucket. Unfortunately his phone has those star shaped screw heads and will not come apart easily. I tried to lend him my screw-ball (one of the handiest little gadgets I have ever recieved, thanks Grandma) but the bit was slightly to large.

So I have been pretty busy doing the drafting thing. Below is a picture of the Rodriguez house, which will be built here in the central valley. I am not the original designer on the project, but I have made some significant changes, mainly to the interior.

Back to the screwball though, it has been a lifesaver. If ever I need to tighten a screw on a pair of glasses, put new wheels on a mini set of rollerblades, or need something small hard and spiky to throw at someone, I have my screw ball. Some might say that I am the screw ball, but if they did, they should beware because I would probably throw it at them.

Tomorrow is April fool's day...my least favorite day of the year. Oh well, I am sure the Hamster Haxxors will attack FARK again, everybody gets a good laugh, ha ha ha

-end transmission-

No comments: