Thursday, March 24, 2005

NAPOLEAN

Napolean, pictured below, thinks that he is quite the ladies-bear. It has something to do with the fact that he is "Franch" and that he speaks the language of "l' amor". Be that as it may, Napolean has actually won over many of the ladies with his expliots (or antics as some call them). He thinks they like him because he is "ze creme uf le crop" but I think it is because he is fat and cuddly and makes them laugh with his obviously fake accent. Perhaps if you meet him, you can judge for yourself, beware though, he can sometimes be quite...amorous.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It is true, ladies. I warn you now, do not come into contact with Napolean. You will not be able to resist his charm. When I first met Napolean I didn't realize just how powerful he was, then slowly, the seduction began....and now I am hooked.
Oh Napolean.....Take me away! Run away with me. I love you Napolean. Please don't ever leave me.
(deep gasp and long, intense pause then a solemn sigh)
NAPOLEAN......... oh Napolean.....

Anonymous said...

Nap-oh-leeoon has a secret identity too!