Monday, November 20, 2006

POST 3 (IN MORE TIME THAN THE PREVIOUS TWO POSTS)

Hello all, and welcome to my sporadic Blog. I can't believe that I have not posted in this long. I could say that it is because I have been really busy, which I have, but that is not quite the case. It is more that Blogspot.com is blocked by my school district and therefore I do not have access to update while at achool.

So first big change, I am the band director at Arroyo Grande High School, and we have just finished our marching band season in the WBA circuit, placing 9th overall in our division in preliminary competition out of 12 bands in our division, with a 78.91 or something close to that, which was about a point off of my goal, but still a good start.

I just want to give a quick shoutout to my mom and my sister and thank them for coming to some of my shows, having them there made me feel very well supported, and also a shout out to my dad for hauling the trailer for me, even if he did spill a pan of spaghetti on the ground in the parking lot, and to Heidi and Frank for their enourmous support with the program and to Melinda, Lisa, Rick, Carol, Bob and all the chaperones that made the season possible.

Anyhow, aside from living the newly married life, that is about all as of now. This computer is unstable and shutsdown arbitrarily every so often so I will save and end here. Glory Adios.

No comments: