Sunday, September 25, 2005

SEPTEMBER

Greetings everyone, my apologies for not blogging for quite some time, but I have been pretty busy, and have had little time to do such things as keep up on my posting.

I recently started student teaching at one of the local high schools in the area, and it is a blast. Though I am still a little nervous in front of the classes, I am getting more used to being in charge and teaching.

I also have been working part time, as well as enduring two other classes that I have to take to obtain my credential, But school has always been fun, and even classes that don't seem relevant, or pertinent can still be valuable later on.

I have been having pretty bad indigestion as of late...it started when I ate an entire large pepperoni pizza, and from there out, whever I eat anything fried, spicy, or acidic, it just makes my esophagus and stomach not feel very good. Luckily I keep the Pepcid AC Chewables on hand to correct this.

Well, yes, that was all very lovely for you I guess, reading about my stomach problems and such...

Oh, I bought a car...It is a Dark blue Saturn s-1, and it gets really good gas milage, and it lowers my insurance $50 which is Absolutely Fabulous.

Ok, aure vois, thank you for stopping by

*bing* You are now free to move about the Internet

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What about your truck? Did you trade it in? I need a laugh tonight, so I came to your site....I better find something funny on here......!